Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 13 May 2009

My First Post

Hello my friends,


Welcome to my first post. I have been thinking for a while about doing a blog and posting up some of my crafty musings. I get so much inspiration from other lovely crafters so I thought I might share some of those inspirations with you.


Today I have for you a baby card that I made for the latest arrival at church. I found this card on line at a blog by Lauren Meader. Check out her blog for the instructions.


I hope that you like it. I think it is rather cute.






Well I will be back on Friday with a scrapbook page that I did on Mother's day. I haven't taken a picture of it yet.


Have a Great Day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow SHARON you are amazing!
Love the card for baby Phoebe
and your blog is fantastic, looking forward to linking to the other sites and seeing all your new crafts photos.
Love your signature and the butterflies - nice touch. Thanks for keeping me inspired and motivated to finish my UFO's and dream of starting more crafty things.
Love Shaz
xxx

Ermelinda said...

You go girl! Great blog to check out and get new ideas from. Sorry I couldn't make it to our last scrapbooking night - I hope to make the next one! Take care, Ermelinda xxx

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...