Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 5 October 2009

Boobie Bunny

Hello everyone,

It is that time of the week and I am back with another project using a stamp from Sunshine’s Signature Stamp Collection. I was hoping to show you a couple of more projects using Boobie Bunny but it just hasn’t quite happened. Hopefully I will get them finished this week and have them to show you next Monday.

In Australia it is “Girls Night In” month where groups of girlfriends get together have some fun and instead of going out they stay in. The money that we would usually spend on going out we donate to the Cancer Council to help raise funds towards breast cancer research and treatment.

Well Boobie Bunny from Sunshine couldn’t have come at a better time as my Girlfriends and I are having our “Girls Night In” this coming Thursday.

It is a timely reminder that we should all do our self breast exams monthly. I must admit I don’t always remember to do it but I will this month. We girls really need to take care of ourselves a lot better than we do sometimes.

Well let me show you what I have made. This great little Chinese Take Out Box will be great for giving little gifts to your girlfriend. I am going to use them on Thursday night for my girlfriends to put their donations in. We will tally it all up at the end of the night and they can then take their box home leaving their donations behind for the cancer council of course.

You can find the template for this box here:



I have used Pretty In Pink and Whisper Card Stock
Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue
White Grosgrain ribbon
Dimensionals I have lifted both Boobie Bunny and the Sentiment up off the box.
Personal trimmer and scissors.

I hope that you like Boobie Bunny and the Sentiment both from Sunshine. Go over to Sunshine’s new shop location to have a look at the Sunny Bunny Signature Collection.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Take Care

5 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

I love stopping by your blog!
These cute little boxes are a FABULOUS idea, and its wonderful to hear you will be collecting for breast cancer research. As for that stamp...what can I say? Right up my alley - this might be my favourite one you've used so far! LOL
Take care.
XXX

Sunshine said...

"Girls Night In" is brilliant! and these Chinese Food Take Away containers are such a wonderful idea for your monthly event! Great Job on Boobie Bunny!! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next week!!! :)

Tami Grandi said...

oh these are GREAT! Fabulous idea!

Kym Weber said...

Too cute! Love your idea! Fantastic job!

stuffie said...

What a great box!!!!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...