Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Heart of Christmas - Week 10




Hello and welcome to another beautiful day.
Wow there are only 18 Wednesdays including today until the last week of November.  Have you started buying Christmas presents yet? I haven’t. I have my daughter’s sweet 16th first before I can think about Christmas presents.

Today I am continuing on our One Sheet Wonder cards we are getting a lot out of 1 sheet of Be Merry Designer Series Paper aren’t we? 4 down And more to come.

The card that I have made this week uses just the piece of DSP measuring 2 1/2'’x 5 1/4” and I have backed it with Garden Green card stock.  This week I have used the Christmas tree side of the DSP and used the Merry Mistletoe stamp set.  


Such a quick card to put together using this method with all our DSP already cut.


  All I had to do is back the DSP in garden green card stock wrap some gorgeous Basic Black Shimmer ribbon and tie a double knot and adhere this to your Cherry cobbler card base. Stamp the greeting of Merry Christmas in memento ink and cut out using the stitched shaped oval framelit and baked that with a garden green scalloped layering oval framelit all cut out using the big shot! Adhere this to your card base over your already placed DSP with some dimensionals. On the leftover whisper white card stock from cutting out your Merry Christmas greeting use your embossing buddy and then stamp 3 garden green Christmas trees from the Merry Mistletoe stamp set and then sprinkle on the clear embossing powder and set with your heat tool. Cut these out and you have your 3 trees that you can pop up on the mini dimensionals which I just love! Now for a little bling once you have added your trees to the card and I have used the metallic enamel shapes.


And don’t for get to add a bit of decoration to the inside of your card


For more product information check out the list below.
PRODUCTS
Stamps
Merry Mistletoe
Card Stock and Papers
Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Be Merry DSP
Ink
Garden Green, Memento
Acecessories / Embellishments
Metallic, Enamel Shapes silver
Tools
Big Shot, Stitched shaped framelits, Layering oval framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini stampn dimensionals, Trimmer, snail, bone folder, clear embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy

Don’t forget to pop over to our team leader’s blog Claire Daly for some more Christmas inspiration from Claire and some of the other gorgeous team members playing along this week.

Please contact me for any more information on how to make this card, on how to get your hands on the Annual Catalogue and any of your Stampin’ Up goodies.
Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for spending some time with me.


Take Care

8 comments:

Carussell Crafts said...

Oh, I love your card Sharon. Isn't that greeting so bold and beautiful?! Your colours are gorgeous and I love the addition of the Black Shimmer Ribbon. Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon I love your little trees with their stars on the top...it really makes then pop on this classily beautiful Christmas card.

Claire said...

Love this series of One Sheet Wonder cards, it's a great thing to be teaching crafters. This one has turned out fabulously! The three little trees really pop.

Christine Blain said...

Ooh, I haven't used the black shimmer ribbon yet; it's lovely. I really like how you've cut out and positioned the trees on this card, Sharon. Gorgeous!

Judy May said...

Gorgeous, Sharon. I really love this layout and the tree embellishments are the perfect finishing touch. The inside looks great too!

Kate Morgan said...

Clever use of the metallic shape embellishments, Sharon, and great positioning of the trees. Love the inside too!

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Love your Christmas card Sharon, the scalloped and stitched labels look fantastic together. Your one sheet wonder cards are great I still have not got around to trying it. The ribbon is a great finishing touch. xx

Tina said...

Your card is fabulous, Sharon! I'm really starting to think that I NEED this stamp set.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...