Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Tuesday 26 June 2018

Stampin' Up - Art With Heart Colour Creation Blog Hop Week 4 - Berry Burst




Tonight, some of the ladies of the Art With Heart Team will be bringing you a blog hop featuring one of the gorgeous colours from the Stampin’ Up range. Each week the lovely CathyProctor will be hosting the blog hop and we will be going through the colours in the range in alphabetical order. This week “Berry Burst ” is up.

I have made 1 card for you this week showing off the gorgeous colour of Berry Burst. It is one of the 2017-2019 In Colours and I really love this shade of pink. I have decided to highlight the colour by using the stamp set Varied Vases. I hadn’t inked up this stamp set yet and I thought I would get it out and it is just so delightful. It can be bundled with the Vases Builder Punch for a 10% discount which is fantastic!
Varied Vases, Berry Burst

Today I just wanted to play around with my Stamparatus and also do a little bit of masking to get a simple and sweet, detailed birthday card for one of our support workers that has a birthday today. If you don’t have a Stamparatus yet, you have got get one, this stamping tool is to die for! It is so easy to use, and you can position your stamps just where you need them and you can restamp over the same spot if you want the image to be darker or you need just a bit more ink. It is just so good. If you have shaky hands and you stamp with a little bit of a blur this is the tool for you no more blurry stamping with this tool. OMG you need this tool. I LOVE IT! I could go on but let’s talk about the card.
Varied Vases, Berry Burst

I first stamped the little shelf that the vases are standing on then positioned the 3 solid Berry Burst Vases and inked them up. I punched out the vases in some thin copy paper and placed over the solid vases so that I could then stamp the clear vases so that the edges didn’t overlap the already stamped images. Easy the Vases now look like they are behind the vases in front.
These clear vases I have used my Aqua Painter and a little pool party ink to put a little bit of water in the vases.

When I stamped the flowers in each of the vases I again used my punched out vases to mask the solid vases so that you didn’t get the lines of the flowers on the outside of the vases so that it actually looks like they are inside.

This stamp set comes with 34 photopolymer stamps so not only do you get the outline of the flowers but you also get the solid insides where I have given the flowers both powder pink and berry burst. The leaves are one of the new 2018-202 In Colours Call Me Clover

On the corners you have noticed that I have added some Berry Burst Mini Ruffled Ribbon, I love ribbon and I think I collect it but I am determined to use a bit more on my cards not just look at how absolutely gorgeous it is! Stampin’ Up make such gorgeous co-ordinating product don’t you think? I do!
Varied Vases, Vases Builder Punch, Berry Burst

In the centre of the card I have stamped the vases in Berry burst and then punched them out with the Vases Builder Punch, it gives a bit of texture and added interest to the inside of your card.
Varied Vases, Vases Builder Punch, Berry Burst

It was lots of fun making this card so if you would like any help in making these cards or ordering supplies to make it don’t hesitate to contact me.

Make sure you hop on over to Catherine Proctor’s Blog to see who else is playing along this week from the Art With Heart Team.
If you would like a copy of the new Annual Catalogue or have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you for spending a little bit of time with me today.
Have a lovely day, take care




No comments:

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...