Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 31 May 2017

The Heart Of Christmas - Week 1



Hello and welcome to another beautiful day.

Did you know there are only 27 Wednesdays including today until the last week of November. I know shocking!

Well with that in mind some of the lovely ladies at the Art with Heart team are going to bring you a weekly Christmas inspiration to help you get your Christmas cards ready in time to send this year.

I don’t know about you but I absolutely love Christmas. In Australia, at least, it is summer time and I love the summer, mostly because I don’t like being cold. It is the end of the school year here and as a former school teacher that is always great. My birthday is 4 days after Christmas, my Husbands birthday is 5 days after Christmas and to top that all off we got married 3 days after Christmas! Yes, I know we were Crazy!! Our poor Parents! Plus, I just love celebrating Christmas and the birth of Jesus, it really is the best time of year I think!

Well at Art With Heart we have you covered with your Christmas cards inspiration this year.

Today I have for you a card made with the stamp set Father Christmas. Don’t you just love his vintage look. He is in the New Annual Catalogue and one of the stamp sets we are carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue. He is so gorgeous and very popular! I have used 2 of our new in-colours in this card, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide and tomorrow June 1 you will be able to get your hands on these great new colours and then new annual catalogue too!



 I have used our blender pens to add the ink of Fresh Fig to the robe of Father Christmas. It is such a royal colour and how good are Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide together for Christmas colours? Do you like the way the copper metallic thread has softened the new in-colour Fresh Fig Finely Woven ribbon? I have wrapped it over the ribbon, it does make it sparkle! For more product information  check out the list below.

PRODUCTS
Stamps
Father Christmas
Card Stock and Papers
Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Copper Foil.
Ink
Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories / Embellishments
Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon, Copper Metallic Thread
Tools
Stampin’ Trimmer, Stitched shapes framelits dies, layered circle framelit dies, big shot, fast fuse, dimensionals, blender pen

Don’t forget to contact me for instructions on how to make this card, on how to get your hands on the new Annual Catalogue which goes live tomorrow and any of your Stampin’ Up goodies.

As I said other lovely ladies from the Art With Heart team will be sharing some Christmas inspiration and our team leader Claire Daly will have links to other members of the team that are participating this week so check out Claire’s blog and her Christmas card and then you will be able to see what else the team has in store for you too!

Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for spending some time with me.

Take Care


14 comments:

Mary said...

Great card Sharon and the Fresh Fig is a perfect colour to give Father Christmas a vintage feel.

Tina said...

Oooh, I'm yet to play with Fresh Fig, but now you've got me itching to get my hands on it! Santa's robe looks fantastic!

Jan said...

This is a really great card Sharon I love the new colours that you have used

Judy May said...

Lovely card, Sharon. Love the vintage look and Fresh Fig is a nice change to the normal red robe.

Handstampedbyrachel said...

Beautiful card Sharon, I love the Fresh Fig and Copper together

Sharon said...

Thank you Mary, I am loving Fresh Fig!

Sharon said...

Thank you Tina, I think I am really going to love this new in-colour a lot!

Sharon said...

Thank you Jan, I am really loving using Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig together.

Sharon said...

Thank you Judy, I am really loving Fresh Fig as a colour!

Sharon said...

Thank you Rachel, I love them together too! Really loving Fresh Fig!

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Sharon your card is stunning, I love it.

Sharon said...

Thanks Mon, I am really loving the new in-colours!

Carussell Crafts said...

This is a really lovely card Sharon.

Sharon said...

Thanks Caroline, I really like the copper with the fresh fig!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...