Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 4 September 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 19 - 2024-2025 - Copper Clay Hideaway Pop Up Card

 

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #colourcreationsbloghop,Copper Clay, Fun Fold, Hideaway Pop Up Card, Latte Love , Dies, A Little Latte Suite Collection, A little Latte DSP, Fancy Fold, Latte Love, FRiendship Card, PEtal Pink and White diagonal trim combo pack, Latte Love Bundle , Deckled Circle Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Coffee Cards, #artwithheart, Art With heart, #stampinup, #loveitchopit

Welcome to our weekly Colour Creations Blog Hop. This week we are looking at the lovely brown of Copper Clay.
Today I have been searching the many different fancy folds around to bring you and I found one that Barry at Mituso Craft in the UK did a video for and I have recreated it using the A Little Latte Collection.
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #colourcreationsbloghop,Copper Clay, Fun Fold, Hideaway Pop Up Card, Latte Love , Dies, A Little Latte Suite Collection, A little Latte DSP, Fancy Fold, Latte Love, FRiendship Card, PEtal Pink and White diagonal trim combo pack, Latte Love Bundle , Deckled Circle Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Coffee Cards, #artwithheart, Art With heart, #stampinup, #loveitchopit
As you can see from the front of the card it looks like a normal regular card it is only as it opens that you see the surprise. I will show you that in a minute. Let me tell you how I created the decoration on the front.
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #colourcreationsbloghop,Copper Clay, Fun Fold, Hideaway Pop Up Card, Latte Love , Dies, A Little Latte Suite Collection, A little Latte DSP, Fancy Fold, Latte Love, FRiendship Card, PEtal Pink and White diagonal trim combo pack, Latte Love Bundle , Deckled Circle Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Coffee Cards, #artwithheart, Art With heart, #stampinup, #loveitchopit
The card base is our colour of the week Copper Clay and then I have a layer of Early Espresso. For the next layer I have used the stamps in the Love Latte stamp set and stamped in Copper Clay and Early Espresso the drops of coffee onto the Basic White card and then the coffee beans in Early Espresso to create my own background. The using the Deckled Circle Dies I have cut out a layer of Copper Clay card and the coffee cups from the A Little Latte DSP. Again using the Love Latte Dies, I have cut out the coffee Plunger in Copper Clay and the inside with the DSP and the Lemon Lolly Cup is also from the DSP. The Sentiment is stamped in Copper clay and cut out using the Deckled Rectangle Dies.
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #colourcreationsbloghop,Copper Clay, Fun Fold, Hideaway Pop Up Card, Latte Love , Dies, A Little Latte Suite Collection, A little Latte DSP, Fancy Fold, Latte Love, FRiendship Card, PEtal Pink and White diagonal trim combo pack, Latte Love Bundle , Deckled Circle Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Coffee Cards, #artwithheart, Art With heart, #stampinup, #loveitchopit

When you open the card you have another sentiment and a coffee pot, a couple of cups cut out of the DSP being handed to you and it all folds down into your coffee table. I have stamped the coffee cup in Copper Clay and used my Blender pen to draw out the ink to add a little more colour and the coffee is very strong in this one!
Here is a video of the card opening for you so that you know how it works.
On the back of the card is where you will need to add a panel so that you can write your message to the recipient.
I have tied the card together with the White diagonal trim from Petal Pink and White Combo pack.

If you have any questions about my card today please do not hesitate to contact me.
Now it the time to head to the next amazing team member and this week you will be heading to the most wonderful Andrea Sargent, she has the most gorgeous work, I can't wait to see what she has created this week. Please hit the next blog button to go straight there.
If at any time the next blog button doesn't go where you need to to go please head back here and go to our awesome weekly hop host the lovely Cathy Proctor, she has the list of everyone participating and you will be able to continue your hop from there: Cathy Proctor

Thank you for spending some crafty time with me today, take care,










4 comments:

Amie said...

Well done on recreating this fun fold, it looks so good with this coffee patterned paper!

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

What a fun card, Sharon! I love that all the surprise components are clustered on a little "table" on the inside.

Cathy Proctor said...

What a fabulous funfold, Sharon! I love the video too showing how it pops up inside too - I’ll definitely be giving this fancy fold a try after seeing your amazing card!

Kate Morgan said...

Sharon, that is some fancy fold design. The table is so adorable and perfect with the A Little Latte Collection of products. Lots of work but a brilliant result, well done you x

Heart of Christmas - 2024 - Week 7 - Merry Christmas Pop Up Gift Box

  Welcome to the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop week 7 for 2024. Each week on a Monday from August - end of November the Art with Heart team wi...