My card this week I have used the gorgeous Rejoice stamp set like last week and have cone monochromatic for you and a tried and true quick fun fold that never fails.
My card for you is a Z-Fold card and I have used the Everyday Arches to frame the Nativity!
I have chosen to use Night of Navy as my base colour and the DSP is still available and last chance but I love it. So try to get some while you can it is Nature Walk! I have stamped the Nativity in Night of Navy on Basic Beige along with the sentiment and some stars however I have Gold heat embossed the centre star.
On the inside of the card I have also stamped the stars and the town of Bethlehem. A quick, simple but gorgeous card! I do hope you give it a try!
Now is the time to head to Kate Morgan, she had an amazing waterfall card last week so I can't wait to see what she has for us this week. Hit the next blog button and you will go straight there.
If you get lost at anytime on the hop please head to Claire's blog and she will have the list of those participating in our hop this week: Claire's Blog
Thank you for spending some Christmas crafty time with me today, take care,
P.S. here are some photos of my daughter's cake which is supposed to be a lantern and we had a murder myster dinner party!
.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment