Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Tuesday 14 August 2018

Stampin' Up - Art With Heart Colour Creation Blog Hop Week 11 - Cherry Cobbler

Hello and welcome to week 11 of colour creations with the Art with Heart team. This week we are looking at the beautiful colour "Cherry Cobbler".

I love making cards with this gorgeous colour and especially Christmas cards, I really like it as my Christmas red. I did not make a Christmas card this time however come back Thursday for the start of The Heart of Christmas where some of the Art with Heart team will be sharing in a Christmas project inspiration blog hop.

Tonight, I have made 1 card for you highlighting the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler.
Beautiful day, Love you to pieces,puzzle pieces thinlits dies, cherry cobbler, stampin' blends

I have stamped the lovely flower from Beautiful day just like I did with last weeks cards and this week coloured them using the Stampin’ Blends of Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. The Lighter coloured flower is Petal Pink.

The Colour Coach that Stampin’ Up has given us suggest Petal pink as a lovely colour to use with Cherry Cobbler so I did. I just added a couple of others as well. What colours would you add to cherry cobbler?

Once I had finished colouring my beautiful flowers I decided I wanted to use my jigsaw famelit from the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies and cut them out. So, I did then I used my tombow glue and glued them back together onto a piece of whisper white before adhering it to a card base of Cherry Cobbler.
Of course, the card really wasn’t finished I had to add some ribbon and in the upcoming holiday catalogue there is this gorgeous sparkly Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. If you are like me, you just have to get your hands on this ribbon.
Beautiful day, love you to pieces, puzzle pieces thinlit dies, cherry cobbler

The sentiment on the card is stamped in Cherry cobbler using my stamparatus in case I wanted to stamp more than once, and I did want to (just to make sure it was really dark and cherry cobblery like) using the stamp set Love you to pieces and cut out again using the single jigsaw piece from Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies.
Love you to Pieces, cherry cobbler

On the inside of the card I have stamped the outline of a puzzle piece and a cute sentiment to finishe off the phrase of “Love you to pieces….One piece at a time”

 If you would like any help in making these cards or ordering supplies to make them don’t hesitate to contact me.

Make sure you hop on over to Catherine Proctor’s Blog to see who else is playing along this week from the Art With Heart Team.
If you would like a copy of the  Annual Catalogue  and the new Holiday Catalogue that is coming out or have any questions please contact me.


Thank you for spending a little bit of time with me today.
Have a lovely day, take care


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning roses Sharon, they look so real! and I love that black ribbon, it looks amazing against Cherry Cobbler! Thanks for hopping along tonight!

Kate Morgan said...

What a beautiful, striking card with those rich blooms and I love that glitter black ribbon!

Tina said...

Aww, this is lovely! You've coloured the blooms so beautifully. I'm regretting not getting that ribbon yet.

Carussell Crafts said...

Oh wow Sharon, I love your card. I bought the dies and I can't think where to start with them but your card has given me some inspiration. Gosh Cherry Cobbler looks gorgeous in your design - so striking!

Carussell Crafts said...

P.S. I HAVE to have that ribbon!!!

Claire said...

Those colours look amazing together Sharon. Really love this special card. The black really makes it pop.

Diane Furniss said...

Beautiful card, I need to add that ribbon to my shopping list.

Leanne Mitchell said...

A beautiful card. Lovely colour combination.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...