Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday, 5 October 2026

Heart of Christmas 2026 - Week 5 - Wreath & Wonder CASE

 

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Christmas, Christmas cards, Wreath & Wonder Stamp Set, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Magicl Christmas Hot Foil Dies, Hot Foil System, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #artwithheart

Hello and welcome to week 5 of The Heart of Christmas. A group of creative friends from the Art with Heart team are back with our Annual Heart of Christmas blog hop. Follow through the blogs each Monday night until the end of November for Christmas card inspiration.

This week I have CASEd (Copy and shared) a Thanksgiving card from Amy Koenders. I loved it and thought it was perfect for Christms too!
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Christmas, Christmas cards, Wreath & Wonder Stamp Set, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Magicl Christmas Hot Foil Dies, Hot Foil System, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #artwithheart
I have again played with the Hot Foiling System but this time I have used the gorgeous Copper Foil! For This Card I have used the Magical Christms Hot Foil Dies for the sentiment and the Wreath & Wonder stamp set and Hot Foil Dies!
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Christmas, Christmas cards, Wreath & Wonder Stamp Set, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Magicl Christmas Hot Foil Dies, Hot Foil System, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #artwithheart
The card is put together on a Base of Basic Beige and a layer of Basic Beige.   On the layer of Basic Beige I have hot foiled in copper the dots. Now in Amy's example they were on the top left hand corner of the wreath but I am obviously spacially not with it this week and I put them on the other side so I just went with it! LOL! Hey her card was an inspiration not an exact replica needed...right!
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Christmas, Christmas cards, Wreath & Wonder Stamp Set, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Magicl Christmas Hot Foil Dies, Hot Foil System, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #artwithheart
I then stamped the leaves from the Wreath and Wonder stamp set in Basic Beige and the berries in Cherry Cobbler. I Hot Foiled the Wreath on Basic White in Copper and cut that out using the dies and glued that over the top to complete the wreath. It is all popped up on the card base on dimensionals
Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, #heartofchristmas2026, Christmas, Christmas cards, Wreath & Wonder Stamp Set, Wreath & Wonder Hot Foil Dies, Magicl Christmas Hot Foil Dies, Hot Foil System, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, #artwithheart
The Sentiment is Copper Hot Foiled from the Magical Christmas Hot Foil Dies on Cherry Cobbler card stock and popped up on mini dimensionals. A fun card to make and I hope you will give it a try!

Now is the time to head to the next person on our week 5 Heart of Christmas inspiration hop and this week you will be heading to the talented Judy May. I always love seeing her beutiful creations and can't wait to see what she has for us today. Just hit the next blog button and you will go straight there.

If at anytime you get lost on your journey please head back here and you can continue with week 5 of the Heart of Christmas with the list below of those participating this week.
Judy May:
Kate Morgan:
Theresa Gerrard:
Andrea Sargent:
Claire Daly:
Helen Reeve: 
Sharon Davern:  < You are here!
Thank you for spending some Christmas crafty time with me today, take care,






No comments:

Heart of Christmas 2026 - Week 5 - Wreath & Wonder CASE

  Hello and welcome to week 5 of The Heart of Christmas.  A group of creative friends from the Art with Heart team are back with our Annual ...