Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 7 September 2009

Suzanne Swordfish and Frankie Forklift

Well how are you today? Hope that you are all having a great day. We had a very busy weekend but I will tell you more about that later.

First I would like to show you 2 new releases from Sunshine’s Stamps. Please make sure you look at the other members of the Design Team for more inspiration for using these great digital stamps.

For my first card I used Suzanne Swordfish, she is part of Sunshine’s Ocean Dweller’s series. I used Lord Have Mercy’s sketch challenge for this card.


This is the recipe:
Card Stock: Stampin’ Up Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Stampin’ Up Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Blush Blossom, Pink Passion, Pixie, Pink Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Fiskars Vines Texture plate, Personal Trimmer
Embellishments: Half pearls.

Here is the sketchfor MTSC37:



I used Frankie Forklift for my second card this week. As soon as I saw him I knew that I could use him for a great card to give to my husband. The sentiment just came to me as soon as I saw him. I used this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch for this card.



Here is the recipe:
Card Stock: Stampin’ Up Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Patterened Paper: Stampin’ Up Close to Cocoa DSP, Chocolate Chip DSP
Ink: Stampin’ Up Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel,
More Mustard, Really Rust, So Saffron, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue,
Ballet Blue, Bliss Blue, Sahara Sand, Going Grey, Basic Grey, Basic Black
Accessories: Personal Trimmer, Crop-A-Dile, Personal Trimmer, Sewing Needle, Thread.
Embellishments: eyelets
This is the sketch:


Well I hope that you like these latest images from Sunshine's Stamps
Thanks for stopping by and spending a little of your precious time with me.
Take Care

9 comments:

Phyllis said...

Everyone of those images is just so cute. Nice card. The Midnight Madness Design Team thanks you for playing with us this week, we will be looking for you next week too!!

Phyllis - MMDesign Team

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Very cute!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is a delightful masculine card. So cute and the dp is fabulous. What a sweet card to give your DH!!! Thank you for playing the MMSC challenge this week. Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

Carol
MMSC-GDT-September

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Awww... This is just SO cute and I love the sentiment that goes with it perfectly! I love the colors and the special corner touches too. :) Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Michelle MMDT

Unknown said...

sharon...your cards are great! so glad you got a chance to play along this week!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next time! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Denise @ kc242 said...

Cute card. I really like Frankie Forklift and the way that you put your whole card together. Lovely coloring! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at MMSC! Please join us again next week!

Heather said...

Great job combining the images with the sketch challenges!

Sunshine said...

Wow Wee! You are rocking the challenges and cards hon! Love them both sooooo much!! Sorry its taken me so long to leave some love! I agree with all the ladies here your cards are awesome!

Kym Weber said...

Wow! You are really rocking the sketch challenges with Sunshine's images. Fantastic job! Love your cards. Great coloring!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...