Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Thursday 26 April 2018

Stampin' Up - Retiring Products - Art With Heart April 2018 Blog Hop








Tonight, the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects featuring products from the last chance products list. There is lots of products to choose from with retiring stamp sets, inkpads and ink refills guaranteed to be available until 7 May (and all other products while supplies last). Contact anyone on the blog hop to place your last chance order today.

I am extremely sad to see this stamp set go. It is one of my favourites. I love magnolias and this stamp set has the magnolia in it. Remarkable You is a lovely line art stamp set and perfect to use with the Stampin’ Blends.

Here are the before shots of the flowers and leaves that I have used with the Stampin’ Blends, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.



Now with the Magnolias I just love the deep purples and I love each spring when they come into blossom, but I had only seen these ones, the red, pink and white. I googled to see if they came in any other colour and they do, yellow so I thought I would make a yellow one for you as well.

I have paired the Remarkable You stamp set up with the also retiring stamp set of One Big Meaning and retiring Colour Theory DSP. I think they work well together. I need some thank you cards in a couple of weeks, so I am set now.

For my second design tonight, I have used one of the other flowers in the Remarkable You stamp set pairing it with One Big Meaning and Colour Theory DSP and some retiring ribbon to make another thank you card.


PRODUCTS
Stamps
Remarkable You, One Big Meaning
Card Stock and Papers
Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Colour Theory DSP.
Ink
Black, Stampin' Blends
Acecessories / Embellishments
Gold Mettalic Thread, Mini Gold Sequence trim, Old Olive Chevron ribbon,  
Tools
 Big Shot, Trimmer, paper snips, mini glue dots, snail, Tombow, bone folder.

Now it is time for the next participant, the very talented and lovely LeanneMitchell.



If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:



Please contact me for any more information on how to make these cards, on how to get your hands on the Annual Catalogue, any of the retiring products and any of your Stampin’ Up goodies.
Hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for spending some time with me.

Take Care


15 comments:

Kate Morgan said...

Oh Sharon, these are stunning. I love the colours you have used and the way you have fussy cut and layered the flowers is amazing. Great projects!

Tina said...

Gee, you've been busy colouring! Your cards look wonderful, the big blooms really have an impact.

Leanne Mitchell said...

Lovely cards. The colurs are beautiful. The recipients will love their cards.

Cathy Proctor said...

Oh Sharon, I love magnolias too and your cards are lovely!

Judy May said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Sharon. They are all stunning, but the Rich Razzleberry one in the second photo really jumps out at me.

Sharon said...

Thanks Kate, I am going to keep this stamp set for myself I don't think I can part with it I just love the flowers too much.

Sharon said...

Thanks Tina, this stamp set really is fantastic for the Stampin' Blends

Sharon said...

Thanks Leanne, I just love the colours too!

Sharon said...

Thank you Cathy, magnolias are just beautiful flowers I need to get a tree for my yard but I love driving around in spring and seeing all the blooms in the neighbourhood!

Sharon said...

Thank you Judy, Rich Razzleberry is my favourite too!

Carussell Crafts said...

A gorgeous set of cards Sharon. I especially love the two with coloured backgrounds and the sequin trim. The colouring is so pretty and I love the layout on all of them.

Ros said...

Great use of remarkable you stamp set. Your colouring skills are fabulous. Thanks for taking part in the retiring products blog hop.

Christine Blain said...

These are glorious, Sharon! Love your work. :)

Claire said...

Wow, these cards are so beautiful! Well done Sharon.

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Sharon, your cards are gorgeous, love the 3D look and all that fussing cutting, you are good, they are really pretty.
mon xx

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...