Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 4 September 2019

Stampin' Up! - Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 3


Tonight for the Heart of Christmas I have decided to use the gorgeous Christmas Gleaming Bundle. This includes the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and the Gleaming Ornaments punch pack. I have also used the Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP!
Christmas Gleaming, Brightly Gleaming, Come to Gather, Rhapsody in craft, Christmas cards, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up

This is a great Bundle as you get 2 punches and who doesn't like punches.

Christmas Gleaming, Brightly Gleaming, Come to gather, Christmas Card, Heart of Christmas, Rhapsody in craft, Stampin' Up, Art with heart

I made the card to open by flipping it up rather than the normal opening of cards and I have used the Thick Very Vanilla card stock as my base as that is one of the colours in the gorgeous DSP.

Brightly Gleaming, Christmas Gleaming, Come to Gather, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Art with heart, Stampin' Up

I have stamped Merry Christmas and Deck the halls from the stamp set in Memento ink. Deck the halls has been cut out with the stitched shaped dies and backed with a 2 inch punch of DSP and then the starburst punch of Night of navy card stock. The little strips of the gorgeous DSP are all mounted on a piece of Night of Navy DSP. I have also punched out an ornament using the new Gleaming Ornament Punch and then a little bit with copper foil to top it off. Now our holly was stamped on very vanilla and coloured in with our lovely Stampin' Blends and hand cut out. The woodgrain DSP is also from a new DSP paper pack in the New Holiday Catalogue and it I chose it because we are decking the halls. It comes from the Come to Gather DSP.

Thanks for joining me today now my lovely friend Judy May is hosting our Heart of Christmas hop tonight so please hop on over to her blog for the list of participants and see all the Christmas inspiration this week. 


Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like information on creating this card or if you would like a copy of the New Holiday catalogue or any of your Stampin' Up needs.


Take Care,

7 comments:

Diane Furniss said...

Another beautiful card Sharon. I think the Brightly Gleaming set is everyone favourite.

Sharon said...

Thank you Diane, yes I think it is on everyone's wish list that is for sure!

Carussell Crafts said...

You have "decked the halls" quite literally my lovely friend. Such a gorgeous festive card.

Michele Taylor said...

Your card is lovely Sharon. I do love to see all the different ways people use dsp. Thanks.

Claire said...

What a great way to use this yummy DSP. A beautiful festive card that would wow the receiver for sure :)

Cathy Proctor said...

I love how you've showcased several DSPs on your beautiful card, Sharon. And your clever play on words with "decking the hall" xxx

Chris said...

Fantastic way to use this gorgeous DSP, Sharon, your card is so gorgeous.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...