Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 28 February 2024

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 42 - Pretty Peacock

 

Rhapsody in craft,#rhapsodyincraft,#colourcreationsbloghop,Pretty Peacock, Notes of Nature, Notes Of Nature Bundle, Notes of Nature Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin' Up!, Art with Heart, #artwithheart,

Welcome to Pretty Peacock week of the Colour Creations Blog Hop!

This week I have used the Notes of Nature Bundle to create my card. 

Rhapsody in craft,#rhapsodyincraft,#colourcreationsbloghop,Pretty Peacock, Notes of Nature, Notes Of Nature Bundle, Notes of Nature Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin' Up!, Art with Heart, #artwithheart,
I just love all the texture you can create with layering the stamps over each other in the same colour and that is what I have done with one of my layers this week but first what is my colour combination this week!

This is the colour combination that I have used in my card this week:
Rhapsody in Craft, #rhapsodyincraft, Notes of Nature, Pretty Peacock Colour Combination, Stampin' Up Pretty Peacock Colour Combination, Stampin' Up, Art with Heart, #artwithheart,#colourcreationsbloghop
 
Rhapsody in craft,#rhapsodyincraft,#colourcreationsbloghop,Pretty Peacock, Notes of Nature, Notes Of Nature Bundle, Notes of Nature Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stampin' Up!, Art with Heart, #artwithheart,

After embossing a piece of Pretty Peacock card stock with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder which I simple love and adhering that to a Crumb Cake card base, I took another piece of crumb cake and with crumb cake ink I used the leaf, the dots and the ledger looking stamps and stamped over that card the using the Paper Whole die I suppose you could call it. I die cut the the edge and  then added a bit of crumb cake ink to the edge of the card. On a piece of Very Vanilla Card I stamped the Filed Notes stamp in Crumb cake and edged that with a little crumb cake in as well. Then I die cut the leaves in Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon and added a Lined thread bow. To finish the card I stamped the Birthday sentiment from the Notes of Nature stamp set in Pretty Peacock and cut it out with the Deckled Rectangle Dies.


If you have any questions about my card today or would like to grab this gorgeous bundle please do not hesitate to contact me.

Now is the time to head to the next blog and this week you will be heading to the amazing Cathy Proctor, I love how creative and elegant her cards are, I can't wait to see what she has created for us this week. Hit the next blog button and you will go straight there.
If at any time one of the next blog buttons doesn't go where you think it should head to our host the lovely Cathy and she will have a list of everyone participating this week: Cathy's Blog

Thank you for spending some crafty time with me today, take care,






8 comments:

Rosa Leyden said...

Sharon the ‘natural’ inked images complement nicely with the more regal Pretty Peacock. Wonderful card and layering.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

Really lovely colour combination, Sharon. I love your collage stamping, and all the texture, as well as the die-cut foliage in the two greens.

Rachel Woollard said...

Lots of beautiful layering on your card Sharon, great combination of colours

Andrea said...

So beautiful Sharon. I love your colour combo, your textures, layering of stamping and die cut pieces. Delightfully combined xxx

Tina said...

What a fabulous card! I adore the colour combo, and your stamping and layering is perfection.

Diane Furniss said...

Love your card Sharon, I do love this set and the layering is just perfect.

Rachel Palmieri said...

What a great combination of colours to support Pretty Peacock this week Sharon. Lovely card with heaps of interest.

Kate Morgan said...

Your stamping with this bundle is awesome, Sharon. This is a style that I want to perfect, but find it so hard. You make the elements look easy and I may need to case this. I love how you used VV rather than BW too!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...