Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Tuesday 30 June 2009

Away for a couple of weeks

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten to post my creations, I just haven't had time. I have had a couple of things that I needed to complete for Church and also for Scrapbooking Top 50 Australila. (Check out the site, you can find them on my side bar). I have also had a sick boy at home on the last day of school and over the weekend. He is doing better now, his temperature has finally stayed down and he just has the cough left now. YAY! this also means that we can go away for a few days. Michael has a conference in Adelaide that he is presenting a paper at so as it is school holidays we are going with him. We haven't had the chance to go with him for a long time so it is a nice change. It will be nice to get away for a few days and away from the normal routine. Hope everyone will have a safe and happy school holidays or a safe couple of weeks at work.

Take Care and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Erica Boxall said...

Just stopped by and discovered your blog and your beautiful work. I too have had sick kids and finding it hard to get anything done. Hope they are well now and you managed to get away and enjoy a bit of a holiday. Cheers Erica XXX

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...