Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Tuesday 9 June 2009

More Groovy Guava

Well I am back again with another couple of things for you to see. Firstly Jonathan got back from State Youth Games happy, cold and with a worse cold than when he went. Well what can you expect with it being so cold and wet all weekend and of course not much sleep happening.

I wanted to show you the goodies that I won on Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia I joined up to the forums to get ideas for layouts as we can all go stale and I responded to one of the forums and I was randomly chosen for this gift pack. It will come in handy. How exciting was that!!


I had a thing for Groovy guava so here are another couple of cards that I have made:
This one was cased from Stamping Peg a very cute card but I didn’t have an animal stamp so a flower had to do but as you know I am quite partial to flowers.



This card I cased from a card I made a Christmas time which I cased from a lovely lady. I can not for the life of me find where I got it from. If I like the card I normally save it with a reference to the person who made it so I can go back and look at their blog. I must not have done that this time. Thank you whom ever you are I really liked your card.


Here are the Christmas cards I made.



This groovy guava one I cased from Andrea Walford It isn’t a great picture so sorry about that and I didn’t have self adhesive pearls so they moved a little and the glue is showing but so much more in the photo than in real life. It wasn’t that noticeable.



Well I hope that you like the little creations. I am currently working on Christmas Crackers of Bon Bons depending on what you want to call them for our Girlfriends night – Christmas in July. I will show you once we have had the night so as not to spoil it for everyone.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Loving that guava, Sharon! My favourite is the last card. Congratulations on winning such a fun stash! Christine xx

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...