Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 13 November 2019

Stampin' Up - Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 13





Welcome to week 13 of The Heart of Christmas I am loving all the wonderful inspiration from the Art with Heart team so I hope you are hopping along with us.

Tonight I am bringing to you one more in my series of Toile Christmas cards and a card that I have made using the gorgeous Christmastime is here suite medley of products.

Ok so tonight I have made a card with the Toile Christmas stamp set and I didn't use the cardinal! Yes I know, shock, horror! You can make cards with out the gorgeous cardinal it is possible! LOL!

Toile Christmas, Cardinal Christmas dies, Toile tidings DSP, Christmas Cards, 2019 Holiday Catalogue, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' up!, #loveitchopit

I know still the traditional Christmas colours but no cardinal. I did have a dream that I saw a red cardinal and I had to take a photo of it. See I am even dreaming about this stamp set and maybe because I didn't put on on this card the birds were telling me I need to get back to colouring! LOL!

So what did I do to make this card? 
I used real read card stock for the base. The beautiful Toile Tidings DSP layer on the base of the card then I used a vellum layer over the DSP but on the bottom right had corner of the vellum I stamped "For you with love" in soft suede and added the gorgeous Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots.


I have used the beautiful double stitched garden green ribbon and I have used the Christmas Cardinal dies that have these lovely little branches in it. I have cut them out in Soft suede, garden green and vellum card stock. I have stamped the largest branch in soft suede and cut it out using the largest circle in stitched shaped framelits. The sentiment on top is from the Toile Christmas stamp set again in soft suede and has been cut out with the Christmas Cardinal dies and popped up on dimensionals.

Have a go at trying a card with this suite with out the cardinal, but maybe don't have dreams about the gorgeous bird flying around and you needing to take a photo of it for everyone to see! LOL!

Now my second card tonight is using the gorgeous limited time offering of the Christmas time is here suite.

This beautiful suite of products is available in November while stocks last so please do yourself a favour and get in contact with me today to purchase this before it is sold out.

Now my card I have gone with one of my favourite colours, Blackberry bliss.
Christmastime is here, Christmas rose, Word wishes, Christmas cards, 2019 holiday catalogue, rhapsodyincraft, stampin' blends

 I have stamped the beautiful large rose rose in memento ink I then used my Stampin' Blends. I used the Blackberry bliss for the rose and mint macaron for the leaves and the berries, cherry cobbler. Now for the pine needles I used my blender pen with some garden green ink and the pine cones I used the blender pen again but this time I used the delicata golden glitz ink.


Christmastime is here, Christmas cards, Christmas Rose, Stampin' Blends, Stampin' Up, Rhapsody in craft, 2019 Holiday Catalogue, Heart of Christmas

I have used the large rose die that comes in the suite to cut out the rose and popped it up on some dimensionals. The card base is Blackeberry bliss with a layer of vellum and some of the DSP from the Christmastime is here suite. The Golden ribbon and gold glitter enamel dots also come in the suite as does the die that cut out the lattice behind the rose. I have also added some polka dot tuile ribbon!
Merry Christmas I have used the dies Word Wishes from the Annual Cataloge in gold foil. You may notice too that I have used wink of stella on the rose for that little bit of extra glitter.

You really must get your hands on this suite it is so gorgeous.

Please now grab a cuppa and head over to our host for this week, the lovely Judy May's blog to see what she has for us tonight and the list of other's participating in the Heart of Christmas week 13.

If you have any questions for me about these cards or would like to purchase these products do not hesitate to contact me.


Thanks for spending some time with me today, take care,


5 comments:

Kate Morgan said...

Love the extra vellum layer on your first card, Sharon. The rose looks great in Blackberry Bliss with all those layers behind, especially the gold touches, beautiful.

Cathy Proctor said...

Both your cards are beautiful Sharon. The vellum on the first card looks great over the Toile tidings DSP and your Christmas Rose is stunning in Blackberry Bliss xxx

Diane Furniss said...

Beautiful cards Sharon I do like the muted look you get from placing the velum over the DSP. I love the Christmas Rose as well I wasn't going to purchase but succumbed to it so I can't wait to use mine.

Michele Taylor said...

Your Toile Christmas cards have been very inspiring Sharon. Not sure which is my favourite but I will certainly be CASEing some of your wonderful ideas.

Carussell Crafts said...

I love the three layers of leaves on your Toile card Sharon and the stunning Blackberry Bliss rose card is just lovely.x

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...