Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 20 January 2021

Week 32 - Colour Creations Showcase - "Pacific Point"

 


This week we are looking at one of our bright blues: Pacific Point.

I was having one of those weeks and couldn't quite get what I was working on to work so I went a completely different way and I have used the gorgeous stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure called "A Touch of Ink." I told you a couple of weeks ago that I thought this would be one of my favourite stamp sets because of the butterfly and today is no different.


Rhapsody in Craft, Pacific Point, Jan-Jun Mini 2021, Sale-A-Bration 2021,A Touch of Ink, Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Well Suited DSP, Fine Art Floral DSP, Layered Circle Dies, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Stampin' Up!

With this gorgeous butterfly which I have stamped in Pacific Point and then in Night of Navy before Fussy Cutting, I have also used a layer of Smokey Slate which has been embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D embossing folder.

Rhapsody in Craft, Pacific Point, Jan-Jun Mini 2021, Sale-A-Bration 2021,A Touch of Ink, Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Well Suited DSP, Fine Art Floral DSP, Layered Circle Dies, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Stampin' Up!

The beautiful DSP that  I have used is from the Jan- Jun Mini and is a strip of the Well Suited which has Pacific Point as one of its colours and a scalloped circle die cut of the Fine Art Floral. I have added the gold metallic edged ribbon along with the Elegant Faceted Gems.

Rhapsody in Craft, Pacific Point, Jan-Jun Mini 2021, Sale-A-Bration 2021,A Touch of Ink, Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder, Lovely Labels Pick A Punch, Well Suited DSP, Fine Art Floral DSP, Layered Circle Dies, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Stampin' Up!

 For the sentiment I have stamped it in Pacific point on Very Vanilla and used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and layered it with gold foil and popped up and dimensionals along with the butterfly.

Please head on over to Cathy's Blog, our host for our weekly Colour Creations Showcases to see who else is playing along with this weeks colour of Pacific Point: Cathy's Blog

If you have any questions about purchasing the products from the Jan-Jun Mini and earning the A Touch of Ink stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure do not hesitate to contact me.


Thank you for spending some crafty time with me today.
Take Care,




9 comments:

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

The Fine Art Floral circle is a beautiful landing spot for your gorgeous butterfly, Sharon. I, too, love this stamp set (but have yet to ink it up ... must rectify that!). Lovely use of Pacific Point. :)

Handstampedbyrachel said...

Beautiful card Sharon, love that butterfly

Kate Morgan said...

My goodness, look at you mixing up the DSPs! Love your big butterfly and the Smoky Slate embossed layer is a great subtle/neautral colour choice in background.

Sujatha said...

You've crafted a beautiful card, Sharon, and have showcased Pacific Point well! Love it!

Kathryn Ruddick said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I was playing with the butterfly stamp today too - its a lovely stamp set. I noticed how these two packs of paper had Pacific Point kind of hidden in there, and I love how you have used them both as the mostly blue one is a great background layer for the pop of colour from the Painted Florals and really anchors the butterfly. Very nicely done!

Tina said...

Oooh, the butterfly looks fantastic in Pacific Point! This stamp set is at the top of my 'must play with' list, and you've made my fingers itch to get stamping!

Carussell Crafts said...

A beautiful card, Sharon. I love the combination of the two DSP patterns - so pretty.

Cathy Proctor said...

Sharon your butterfly really is the perfect finishing tough to your stunning card. Those papers work so well together too. Thank you for participating in out Pacific Point showcase tonight xx

Ros said...

I love your butterfly and how you've combined it with the two different packs of DSP.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...