Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 2 October 2019

Stampin' Up - Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 7


Tonight for week 7 of the Heart of Christmas I have my naughty Mr Morris the Merry Moose for you.  To continue our series of Merry Moose cards, yes I know you didn't think there were so many cards you could get from a moose stamp set but there are and I have still one for you next week. Stay tuned!

So why is Mr Morris the Moose naughty? Well he decided that everyone was having so much fun in the village the he wanted to go see what was happening!

Merry Moose, Hammered Metal, Wrapped in Plaid, Christmas Cards, Merry Moose Punch, Rhapsody in craft, heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up, 2019 Holiday Catalogue,
Ok Sharon what are you talking about? See the gorgeous gold foil behind the stitched shaped circle die.  I have used the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder and instead of having the impression indented so it looks hammered, I have it raised so it looks like cobble stones. OH! Now I know what crazy story you are telling Sharon! The naughty Mr Morris Merry Moose is walking on the cobble stones in the village to join in all the Christmas fun!

Merry Moose, Merry Moose Punch, Christmas Cards, Wrapped in plaid DSP, Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, 2019 Holiday Catalogue, Stampin' Up
So for this fun card you will need the Merry Moose Stamp set and Moose punch and you can buy them in a bundle to save 10%, plus the hammered metal 3D embossing folder. Wrapped in plaid Specialy DSP and the Stiched Shaped framelit dies. I have again this week stamped the gorgeous trees in Shaded Spruces behind our moose in the ink once and stamp 3 times. I stamped the scarf in cherry cobbler and cut it out with paper snips. The moose is stamped in crumb cake and then outline stamped in soft suede before being punched and the Happiest of Holidays is stamped in Memento black ink on the strip of cherry cobbler.

This is a fun quick card to make so I hope you have a try!

No please hop on over to lovely Claire Daly to find out the list of the other participants in week 7 of the Heart of Christmas and to find more inspiration for your Christmas cards and decorations this year.

If you have any questions or would like some of the products used in the cards tonight to make your own naughty Mr Merry Moose please don't hesitate to contact me.


Thank you for spending some time with me tonight, have a lovely night, take care,


5 comments:

Kate Morgan said...

Oh Sharon, I love your little story lol and the moose card is cute. Yes the Gold embossed foil looks awesome as cobblestone too!

Cathy Proctor said...

Sharon your story of naughty Mr Moose put a big smile on my face and I love how you've reversed the embossing to make cobblestones. Stamping the outline of the moose in soft suede makes it look like you've carefully shaded him. Very clever! xx

Vicki Boucher Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Australia said...

Love the cobblestones in Gold Foil Sharon and I hope that Moose behaves himself! Great story and card.

Judy May said...

Cute card, Sharon. Mr Moose does seem to have a purposeful look!

Carussell Crafts said...

Oh Morris, you're very naughty! I love your storytelling Sharon, it makes the card come alive. Another gorgeous Moosey card - love it!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...