Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 16 October 2019

Stampin' Up! - Heart of Christmas 2019 - Week 9

Welcome to week 9 of the Heart of Christmas. I hope you are having fun hopping along with us each week. I am having fun making cards each week.

Tonight I have used #ELFIE for a really quick card as things have been a little crazy in my house this week.
#Elfie, #ELFIE, Rhapsodyincraft, Heart of Christmas, Christmas Cards, Let it snow DSP, Classi Label Punch, Stampin' Up, Heart of Christmas

For this card I have used the stampin' blends to colour in the little elves just quite minimal as sometimes less is more.  In my house I think they think more is more! I stamped them in memento black ink and then used the stitched shaped framelits to cut them out.
#Elfie, #ELFIE, Christmas Cards, Rhapsodyincraft, Rhapsody in craft, Let it snow DSP, Classic label punch, Heart of Christmas, 2019 Holiday Catalogue, Stampin' Up

The gorgeous DSP  is the Let is Snow Specialty Designers Series Paper and has the lovely coastal cabana colour so that is what I have layered behind it and then put on the base card of real red card stock. The sentiment is also from #ELFIE and I have used the classic label punch to cut it out.  They are backed with scalloped real red layering square and circle layering dies. The very gorgeous Toile Tidings Glitter enamel dots just finish off this card perfectly.

I know it wasn't Mr. Morris the Merry Moose this week but I think these fun playful elves are just gorgeous!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would also like to play with these elves. You won't be disappointed!


No head on over to the lovely Claire Daly's Blog and see the list of ladies participating in the hop tonight and get some more great Christmas inspiration.

Thank you for spending some time with me today,
Take Care,


7 comments:

Cathy Proctor said...

Sharon it's great how you've used the circle and square on an angle to add visual interest to your gorgeous Alfie card. I hope you have a calmer week this week xxx

Claire said...

Aww, such adorable little elves. Love your colouring and the interest you have created with the different shapes. Thanks for playing along on Heart of Christmas Week 9!

Michele Taylor said...

Very cute card Sharon.

Kate Morgan said...

Aww, adorable little elves with wonderful colouring with the blends markers. Love how you've used squares and circle layers on the one card!

Scrappingran@hotmail.com said...

Adorable Rachel 😘

Diane Furniss said...

Really beautiful card Sharon, I love the square and circle together it really adds interest to the card.

Carussell Crafts said...

Just adorable Sharon. I love your design. So very, very cute. x

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...