Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 31 March 2021

Week 42 = Colour Creations Showcase - "Rococo Rose"



This week we are looking at one of my favourite retiring InColors Rococo Rose.

I have made a quick card for you today as I am busily making cakes and food for my son's 25th Birthday.

I have used the gorgeous blending brushes and Rococo Rose, Highland Heather and Blackberry Bliss my absolute favourite colour of all time to create my card tonight and Good Morning Magnolia as I wanted a big beautiful stamp.
Rhapsody in Craft, Rococo Rose, Blending Brushes, #colourcreationsshowcase, good Morning Magnolia, Here's a card, friendship cards, Tasteful Textiles

I used the basic white and blended the 3 colours with Rococo rose at the top before stamping in Memento Black ink.
Rhapsody in Craft, Rococo Rose, Blending Brushes, #colourcreationsshowcase, good Morning Magnolia, Here's a card, friendship cards, Tasteful Textiles

I thought well leaves need to have a little green so I picked up my dark Old Olive Stampin' Blend and added just a touch to the leaves. I backed it in Basic Black and put it on a card base of Basic Black and Rococo Rose that has been put through the Cut & Emboss machine in the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Retiring set Here's A Card so make sure you get your hands on that set if you haven't already it is one of my favourites for sentiments. The Silver edged satin ribbon is coloured in using the dark Rococo Rose Stampin' Blend.

Please head on over to Cathy's blog for the list of tonight's participants and to see what fantastic things Cathy has come up with as well: Cathy's Blog


If you have any questions or would like to get these products before they are sold out do not hesitate to contact me.


Thank you for spending some crafty time with me today,
take care,






 

7 comments:

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

What a beautiful shade Rococo Rose presents as, when blended onto white card, Sharon. I love the big, bold, bloom outline stamped over that lovely background. Just gorgeous.

Cathy Proctor said...

Wow Sharon I love the effect you've achieved with the blending brushes! I hope Johnathon's birthday was a success - the cake looked amazing. Thank you for inspiring us all with your creations this week xx

Tina said...

Such a beautiful card, Sharon. The ombre background looks amazing, and I love the touches of green on the leaves.

Claire said...

Beautiful. I LOVE that background!

Rosa Leyden said...

Those colours do blend nicely together Sharon. A very pretty card!

Kate Morgan said...

Cool background blending, Sharon with that big magnolia image. Love the embossed card base too, looks fabulous!

Carussell Crafts said...

Ooh, I love the beautiful shading you’ve achieved. Gorgeous card my friend.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...