Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Wednesday 28 October 2020

Week 22 - Colour Creations Showcase - "Just Jade"

 

My Crafty Friends I have wanted to use this stamp set for a while now so I thought I would bite the bullet and do it. My daughter thought this stamp set was great when she saw it so I had to get it and that was all there was too it really. Plus it works really well with this weeks highlighted colour!

This week Just Jade

What stamp set? Well I am glad you asked?

Yuletide Pasture!
Rhapsody in craft, Yuletide Pasture, Merry Moose, Just Jade, Tailored Tag Punch, In Good Taste DSP, Stampin' Up!, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Aug-Dec Mini 2020

See aren't you glad you asked now!
My daughter loved this stamp set so I had to use it and here you go. Isn't the buffalo cute?
I have coloured him in with the Stampin' Blends I just love those blends. I have used the Ivory for the nose and the horns and then the light and dark Cinnamon Cider for his woolly coat!

Rhapsody in craft, Yuletide Pasture, Merry Moose, Just Jade, Tailored Tag Punch, In Good Taste DSP, Stampin' Up!, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Aug-Dec Mini 2020

For the background trees I have used the Merry Moose Stamp set and used both the large and small tree and used a combination of Just Jade, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce and Mint Macaron. 
These are great greens and greeny blues that work so well on these trees.

I fussy cut out my buffalo and then chose a couple of colours along with the Just Jade to colour the ornaments then added a bit of wink of stella to the trees and the ornaments to add a bit of sparkle to complement the Silver foil around the sentiment and the silver edged ribbon that I had coloured using the dark Just Jade Stampin' Blend.


Rhapsody in craft, Yuletide Pasture, Merry Moose, Just Jade, Tailored Tag Punch, In Good Taste DSP, Stampin' Up!, #colourcreationsshowcase, #loveitchopit, Aug-Dec Mini 2020


Hopefully I have just caught the light enough on this angle for you to see the sparkle on the trees and the ornaments of the wink of Stella. Oh if you haven't worked out the DSP behind our furry friend is the In Good Taste DSP one of my all time Favourites and  if you get in quick it is on sale until the end of the month.

 So if you have any questions about my card or would like to know about the sale before the end of the month let me know! 


Now please head over to the lovely Cathy's blog to find the list of the AWH team that are playing along with our Just Jade Colour today.  Cathy's Just Jade Colour Creation Showcase Blog


Here is the product list for my project today:
Product List

Thank you for spending a little bit of crafty time with me today, take care of yourselves,







7 comments:

Cathy Proctor said...

Oh Sharon your buffalo is simply adorable as are your lovely row of different coloured fir trees in the background of your card. Thank you for taking part in the colour creations showcase tonight!

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

I think your "buffalo" might be Highland Cattle, my dear! I really like Just Jade with the other greens you've used, and the woodgrain paper was a great choice. Whilst I don't understand this stamp set, I can see you had a lot of fun using it - and your card is lovely!
PS: Thanks for not using the sheep.

Rachel Palmieri said...

That was a surprise! Whether a buffalo or a hairy coo (as they say in Scotland) he really is the star of this show. Too cute!

Carussell Crafts said...

So cute! Gotta love a 'festive furry animal' at Christmas. I called "it" an animal so as not to get into what animal it is - lol! Festive fun either way - just so cute! xx

Kate Morgan said...

Aww, love that buffalo with his Christmas baubles & great idea with him lying in front of this trees. Great card, Sharon.

teegeeinspirations said...

Such a cute card Sharon and I really love the addition of the Wink of Stella to make the trees look like they are sparkling

Michele Taylor said...

I have honestly never looked at that stamp set before Sharon. Your card is so creative and made me reach for the catalogue. I love it.

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 50 - Tahitian Tide - Notes of Nature Birthday

  Welcome to week 50 of the Colour Creations Blog Hop this week we are looking at the colour Tahitian Tide.  Next week we will be starting o...