Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 17 August 2020

Heart of Christmas August 2020

 

Tonight the Art With Heart Team are back with our monthly Christmas inspiration. I am using a returning favourite and a brand new stamp set tonight and a fancy fold.
Christmas Cleaming, Gnome for the holidays, Fancy Fold, Easel Card, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Creative Fold, #heartofchristmas2020, #loveitchopit
I saw this creative or fancy fold in a group that I am in called Creating for Christ and Ronda Wade had used it as one of her examples and I have wanted to try it for a couple of months so I thought tonight would be perfect.

Christmas Cleaming, Fancy Fold, Easel Card, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Creative Fold, #heartofchristmas2020, #loveitchopit
This card is the same size as a normal card and folds flat to fit in an envelope. It just has the centre of the front of the card so to speak as a little easel card that is decorated. I have used the returning Christmas Gleaming Variety Bundle with the gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP, Gleming Ornament Punch Pack and the Christmas Gleaming stamp set.
Christmas Cleaming, Gnome for the holidays, Fancy Fold, Easel Card, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Creative Fold, #heartofchristmas2020, #loveitchopit
I have heat embossed the sentiment, the holly on very vanilla in gold and used the 2 inch circle punch and popped that up on dimensionals. I fussy cut that holly out and coloured using the Stampin' Blends. I also gold heat embossed the ornament but this time on mossy meadow card stock. The ribbon is from the All the Trimmings Ribbon combo pack.

I enjoyed making this so much that I wanted to quickly make another one and I thought I would use the same card base and the same DSP pack but this time use the fun Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.
Christmas Cleaming, Gnome for the holidays, Fancy Fold, Easel Card, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Creative Fold, #heartofchristmas2020, #loveitchopit

I have repeated the same design and heat embossed in gold the sentiment and fussy cut it out and popped it up on some dimensionals.
Christmas Cleaming, Gnome for the holidays, Fancy Fold, Easel Card, Christmas Cards, Rhapsody in craft, Heart of Christmas, Stampin' Up!, Creative Fold, #heartofchristmas2020, #loveitchopit
The Gnomes and their home are coloured in using the Stampin' Blends.

I hope you liked a quick look at my Christmas projects and the different fancy fold that is very easy to make. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any information about the projects tonight or any of your crafting needs.


Judy May hosts our Heart of Christmas Showcase each month so please hop on over to her blog to see who else is participating tonight. I can't wait to see what the very talented ladies have come up with. Judy's Blog

Here is my 

Product List

Thank you for spending some time with me today,
Take Care,



11 comments:

Handstampedbyrachel said...

Beautiful fancy fold cards Sharon, very clever

Carussell Crafts said...

Two lovely cards Sharon. What a great fun fold design! Snap on Christmas Gleaming (hahaha)! And I do think those little gnomes are just so cute.

Tina said...

Your cards are so sweet! The folds are really cute, and perfect for the stamp sets you've chosen.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

What a great, fun, design that could be adapted with any number of stamps/papers. I especially like the ornament card, Sharon; just lovely.

Andrea said...

Two great cards Sharon. I love your fancy fold and will need to work out what you have done so I can give it a go. The Gnomes are so cute and the Brightly Gleaming bundle is a favourite and both work so well with the fancy fold. Gorgeous. xxx

Judy May said...

Lovely projects, Sharon. I haven't seen that fancy fold, so will have to give it a try. Thanks so much for being part of Heart of Christmas this month!

Cathy Proctor said...

What a wonderful and versatile fancy fold Sharon! I love both cards you've made with this and can how this design could be used with so many more stamp sets!

Diane Furniss said...

So Cute Sharon, I love your cards. I love this fold I have done this several times and find is works so well for many seasons.

Kate Morgan said...

Now that's a snazzy fancy fold, Sharon, I imagine that could work with loads of different sets and papers. Fantastic!

theresa said...

So much work in your 2 fancy fold cards Sharon. I especially love the ornament one.

Vicki Boucher Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Australia said...

Amazing fancy fold cards Sharon. I love the colours and how cute are those Gnomes!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 44 - Real Red - Tiger Lilly

  Welcome to week 44 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog hop. This week we are championing the colour Real Red! This week I have chosen to ...