Welcome to my happy place.

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope that you will find some inspiration for your projects as I have from many lovely people. This is just a little space for me to share some of my cards, scrap book pages and maybe even some of my embroidery and quilting projects.

Enjoy and stop back often.

Sharon



Monday 23 October 2023

Heart Of Christmas - Week 12 - 2023

 

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, Christmas Cards, Fancy fold, Fun Fold, Double Z Fold, Z Fold Card, Joy of Christmas DSP, Joyful Specialty DSP,Christmas Classic, Christmas Classic Bundle, Christmas Classic Dies, Art With Heart, #artwithheart, Stampin' Up #stampinup, #loveitchopit




Welcome to week 12 of Christmas inspiration from the Art With Heart Team for 2023.

This week I have a simple Double "Z-Fold" card for you. I didn't have much time this week to create a card. In fact I was still creating the card a couple of hours before the blog hop was about to start so I thought I would just let the gorgeous Designer Series Paper do all the work! I knew I had to do a fancy fold as I couldn't let Theresa Gerrard down!

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, Christmas Cards, Fancy fold, Fun Fold, Double Z Fold, Z Fold Card, Joy of Christmas DSP, Joyful Specialty DSP,Christmas Classic, Christmas Classic Bundle, Christmas Classic Dies, Art With Heart, #artwithheart, Stampin' Up #stampinup, #loveitchopit
For my card I have used a Shaded Spruce card base on both the "z" portions and layered them with Pecan Pie card before adding the Joy of Christmas DSP to the base layer "Z"

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, Christmas Cards, Fancy fold, Fun Fold, Double Z Fold, Z Fold Card, Joy of Christmas DSP, Joyful Specialty DSP,Christmas Classic, Christmas Classic Bundle, Christmas Classic Dies, Art With Heart, #artwithheart, Stampin' Up #stampinup, #loveitchopit

For the tops "z" I have used the Joyful Specialty DSP with the Gold Foil through it to add that extra bit of bling to the card. In this photo you can also see I have added a space for writing but you could decorate this section more elaborately and add a writing section to the back of your card.

Rhapsody in craft, #rhapsodyincraft, #heartofchristmas, Christmas Cards, Fancy fold, Fun Fold, Double Z Fold, Z Fold Card, Joy of Christmas DSP, Joyful Specialty DSP,Christmas Classic, Christmas Classic Bundle, Christmas Classic Dies, Art With Heart, #artwithheart, Stampin' Up #stampinup, #loveitchopit

On the very front I have heat embossed the sentiment in gold and cut out using the Christmas Classic Dies and under each corner I have added a couple of sprigs of pine in Shaded Spruce and Old Olive. The little holly bling I have added are actually the Tinsel Gems Four Pack from the Annual Catalogue in case you missed them and these are the Berry Burst ones and I really like them!

If you have any questions about my card today please do not hesitate to contact me.

Now is the time to head to the next person from the Art With Heart Team who is participating this week in inspiring us with their amazing Christmas creation. This week you will be heading to Theresa Gerrard. Just hit the next blog button and you will go straight there. I can't wait to see what she has for us.



If one of the next blog buttons don't happen to go where it is supposed to please continue your Heart of Christmas journey from the list below of the Art with Heart team participating this week:

Thank you for spending some Christmas crafty time with me today, take care,







8 comments:

Rachel Woollard said...

Fabulous card card Sharon, the Specialty Foil DSP co ordinates beautifully with theJoy of Christmas DSP

Rosa Leyden said...

Sharon you managed to create a striking fancy fold very quickly using the coordinating papers, some die cut foliage and embossed sentiment!

Tina said...

Delightful! Your Double Z Fold card is decorated so beautifully. I'm sure that the lucky recipient will love it.

CHRISTINE BLAIN said...

I am very impressed that you came up with this beauty, under such time pressure, Sharon! Beautiful use of the paper, and the die-cut pine sprigs look fab.

Judy May said...

This paper never fails to impress, Sharon. You've created a beautiful card, perfect for display.

Andrea said...

Oh Sharon, you never fail to impress with your amazing fancy folds. Your double Z fold is wonderful. The combination of papers, die cuts and sentiment work brilliantly together. Love it. xxx

theresa said...

Haha thanks for thinking of me as I did of you in my blog lol! It's a great fancy fold and the perfect choice of paper for it.Snap on the pine sprigs too.

Kate Morgan said...

Here you go again with another fancy fold design. This one shows off those lovely papers beautifully!

Colour Creations Blog Hop - Week 1 - 2024-25 - Peach Pie

  Welcome to week 1 of the 2024-25 Colour Creations Blog Hop! How exciting it is to be in a brand nee year of Stampin' Up! with a new ca...